Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday 5 #4




1. What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer?
Haha! Well I have my daughter's vitamins, toothbrush and toothpaste in the fridge. Also an eye dropper. But they're in one small basket.

2. What non-book items are on your bookshelves?
My daughter's sing and roll toy from her daddy.

3. What song or album in your music collection doesn’t fit in with your usual tastes?
Ohhh.. now that you asked that. I was surprised to hear the song, Can't Be with You Tonight by Judy Bounce, in my player. I'm not so sure where it came from.

4. What item in your wardrobe really doesn’t match anything else?
A blouse my sister was begging for a long time for me to throw. Hahaha! she said I look something else when I was wearing it. Honestly I know all about it but I like it just because of the prints. It reminds me of my childhood. I just don't know which part LOL!

5. What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways?
That would be a small (not really a scar) on my forehead because of chicken pox.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...