Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge #8

Photobucket


And so I'm not doing this daily ;p

I'm now on Eight Fears..

One
I have a fear of closed area. I'm claustrophobic. I can manage to be in an elevator as long as I have a companion.
Two
I'm afraid of snakes. This should be in number one but I'd like it to be the second thing I'm afraid of..
Three
I fear loss. I have a very low tolerance for any loss.
Four
{Okay so this is really hard, I don't have many fear stuff..}
I'm afraid that my daughter might be kidnapped and be sold into some pedophile or childless couple or someone needing some baby internal organs (haha silly fear)

Five
{honestly I can't add anything anymore. But I will try to think of this again..}


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...