Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #11




1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
Honestly, we don't have an air conditioner here at home. My husband is asking me about buying one a week ago and I told him no because we are just staying here in this house temporarily and I don't think I can handle any mess as of the time being..

2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?
-same answer with #1-

3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
Haha! Yes, yes, yes! My husband sometimes asks me why I would by mixed nuts and then just choose the cashew nuts when I can buy a separate one. I told him that the mixed nuts has salt in it included and it just tastes right *wink*

4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
I love the small ones..

5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)
Although I have some eBooks and I like reading them, still I'm an avid fan of paperback. I personally buy my books straight from the bookstores. If I saw an interesting movie or books from friends, I will check first for some books reviews (but not always)..

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
I liked it scrambled in the frying pan..

7. Can you whistle?
Honestly I can't but until now, I'm still trying..

8. What common word do you always misspell?
Haha! The word "scread" hahaha! I always mistype them but not misspell them ;p

9. Are you afraid of flying?
Slight. It started when a favorite uncle of mine (my father's cousin) jumped out of a helicopter with a parachute, died. Although his death has nothing to do with planes and helicopters, I was traumatized because of what happened to him. But when my husband and I went to an island here in the Philippines for our honeymoon, I have no choice but to ride a small plane..

10. How often do you go shopping?
I don't really know honestly, but we're always at the mall at least twice a week haha!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...