Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ring! Ring!

I'll let you in on a secret: I'm a minimalist. Haha! Some huge secret huh?! Haha!

Anyway, yeah, that's the truth. When I started scrapbooking (the traditional one), I wanted something clean, and minimal and simple. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that the shabby layouts are stuffed and dirty or whatever. I envy them and so right now I'm trying on something different. And again don't be mistaken by the layout after this dialog ;p

According to Creating Keepsake Magazine, there are many Scrapping Styles. Here are a couple of what's on their list:

1. Graphic
2. Artsy
3. Shabby Chic
4. Clean and Simple
5. Cutesy
6. Sophisticated
7. Whimsical
8. Classy

So I guess on their list, I fall on the clean and simple. I hope to post some reinvented layouts next time :)
Studio Flergs Pretty Petals
Delicious Scrap SpringMini Alpha
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...