1. Do you listen to the radio in your car? If so, what type of station do you like?
I don't have a car yet, but yes, whenever I travel (alone) I listen to music..
2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
I don't really attend to much concert but I like The Lighthouse Concert..
3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
Oh, none yet thank God ;p
4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
Whitney Houston, I really love her voice, it's whole and powerful..
5. You’re auditioning for American Idol. What song do you sing?
I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston or Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson..
6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
Stuck On You by Lionel Ritchie, it's because it's one of the songs I was listening last weekend that I was able to remember LOL!
7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
Television show? Hmmm... I don't know, I never thought of that, I think most people who are in charge of the theme songs for each show did some brainstorming...
8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
Oh yes, we both love music and the type..
9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
Wahahaha! Maybe some of the songs from the 80's like Air Supply, Songs of Sharon Cuneta, Whitney Houston, Mariah....
10. A song that brings me back to high school:
Okay that I think, M2M, Gangsta's Paradise, TLC's Waterfall, Michael Jackson's Songs, Thanks to You...
11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
*Till My Heartaches End
*The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Eventhough my husband would ask me if I only have those 3 songs in my player, I'll just smile and say maybe ;p