Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday Steeling #12




Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick?
I think I would still want to pick this same period. I have always loves the simple life say, 1900. But I have already been used to this technology I might just want to have them still, let me be contented to where I am now..

2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme?
My daughter and my everyday randomness..

3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover?
Let me choose the words boyfriend or husband. You can't have it all can you?

4. Could you adjust to life in another country?
I sure think so. Comparison is inevitable and changes are constant.

5. If you could study anything, what would it be?
I wish to study French language, they intrigue me LOL!

6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15?
Notebooks and pens. When I was young I used to have a diary and  write silly stuff ;p

7. Which color do you wear most often?
Right now I have bright colors like baby pink and white..

8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer?
I love the song Lost things..



9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
-pass-

10. What would be your dream birthday cake?
A rectangular cake with my picture on it :)

11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
Eventhough I love love love horses, I only rode a horse thrice. So when I got the chance, I chose the tallest horse and rode to my heart's content ;p

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...