Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7 Royal Questions On Tuesday #12







If you could ask one question of the following .....what would your question be?

1. Your iPod/Player
When can I add new songs on the list?

2. Casey Anthony
I want to understand you, why did you do that to your daughter?

3. Your ex's last ex
Hahaha! sorry, I don't have an ex who had an ex ;p but just in case: what went wrong?

4.  Your pet
(my fave pet, I don't have one at the moment) Where did you ran in the eve of New Year? We couldn't find you anywhere...

5.  John Lennon
What happened to your career?

6. Your great-grandmother on your father's side
{pass}.. it's not the great granny I want to ask a question, it's my grandmother..

7.  Your mirror
Are you really telling me the truth?!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...