Sunday, August 28, 2011

Keeping In Touch Designs' New CT



Did I mention to you that I have another blog where I post most of the Scrapbook Layouts I make? If not, I'm telling you now :)

My other blog, Just-A-Crap is where I post mostly, my layouts.

Two weeks ago I saw Sophie's CT call on her blog. She's the owner of Keeping In Touch Designs. It's not the first time that I saw CT calls on other scrap blogs but it's my first time to apply. After a day of thinking I sent her an email about my application and a couple of days after the deadline of her CT call, I received an email saying that I was one of the chosen few :) I'm so excited and honored to be included on her creative team. She creates beautiful kits that I wish I could give justice to on the layouts that I will make.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...