Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Steeling #13



Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What's for breakfast?
I had cereal today but at most times when I was not yet into dieting program, I don't eat breakfast..

2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
yes but not daily, my husband was thinking before to subscribe to a local newspaper but I told him that there's no need. I think it will be best if we run (jog) up to the newstand, a kilometer from our place..

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
I read a lot. If it still cant help I will take a shower. But I'm used to sleeping very very late or not at all because I'm insomniac..

4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Great!

5. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes..

6. Name something from your dream last night.
ast night's, I dreamed of the person I least expect to dream about, kind of crazy but it made up my mood...

7. Name a food that describes you. 
vegetable..

8. Today you are wearing:
A sleepwear so anytime I feel sleeping I don't have to change..

9. What's in your pockets?
right now I don't have any coz I don't have a pocket..

10. Did you sing in the shower today?
yup, with my daughter :)

11. What's the last song you heard? 
I'm not sure of the title, I think Somewhere, from the movie Cars 1..

12. Looking forward to the holidays? 
Oh yes I am!

13. Where do you want to be this instant?
just where I am right now - at home.

14. What's for lunch? 
baked lasagna..

15. What's something you would like to do soon? 
to enroll to a driving school..

16. Reading anything now? What is it? 
yup, Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks..

17. What's for dinner? 
we had stir fried vegetable with tofu and oyster sauce.. 

18. A favorite part of the day is: 
the afternoon - sometimes we stroll in the mall or have a walk in the neighborhood or have a movie marathon at home..

19. Are you happy? 
yes I am..

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
hmmm... 45?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, the afternoon is the best part of the day.

http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-stealing_28.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...