Wednesday, August 31, 2011

7 Royal Questions On Tuesday #13






1. Who should run for United States President in 2012?
Sorry I have no idea..


2. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet?
No...


3. Why are Happy Meals happy?
Because they have toys (?)


4. Have you ever done the Hokey Pokey?
I think when I was in college or after college with my friends...

5. What song sticks in your head and drives you crazy?
The Dirty Dancing soundtrack, I love that movie so much!


6. Do you dance like crazy around the house when no one is looking?
Oh yes I do! I love tango, so sometimes I try to practice alone haha!


7. Have you ever been involved in a food fight?
No I haven't although I think for others it's fun, but for me it's gross and dirty..


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

You dance the tango alone? Bwaahahhhhahaaa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...