Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #10






1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
I don't really have a favorite brand of shoes, I buy shoes when and if I saw a nice one on any stores, but with consideration ;p

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
hahaha! I don't really remember, I didn't get the chance to ask my mother about it, but I will, for sure, remember when my daughter will learn ti  tie hers :)

3. How do you feel about freckles?
They are part of blessed people who have it..

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Three languages..

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Vanilla, my all time favorite..

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Neither, but I love it when it's P.E. time. I wish my daughter will like to have a ballet class someday..

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Honestly I love them all..

8. What’s your bedtime?
hahaha! Lately I don't have a permanent bed time, I'm so engrossed on what I'm reading I forget what time it is already..

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
I don't wear my wedding and engagement rings when I'm at home, I won't be able to do some household works that needs hand force when they're on my fingers, I only wear them when we have visitors and when going out..

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
that's my husband, I'm on the protective side of my daughter :)


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...