Wednesday, August 31, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge #10

I saw this on one blog hop I did today and since she did not link where she first saw it, I'd like to give the credit to the original owner of this game {whoever she is}:)  I made a new one since the original is blurry.

Photobucket

Today we'll talk about 10 Secrets.
Haha! Secrets. So why should I post it? The irony of life..

One
I have a crush on Vin Diesel *wink*
but that's an open secret to my husband who gets jealous whenever I watch a movie of Vin Diesel.

Two
I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes.

Three
I love wearing mascara, and eyeliner. But I can go without the eyeliner.

Four
I don't like folding the laundry.

Five
I wish to live on the other side of the country (I'm in the Philippines)..

Six
I don't like cakes, I prefer ice cream. But I love decorating them.

Seven
I'm scared of the ocean. Because I'm scared of Sharks ;p

Eight
I was hospitalized three time because of the same reason - urinary track infection. Yeah, I never learned the first time LOL!

Nine
I'm a Thespian. And I'm missing the stage, the script memorization, and the lights.

Ten
Whenever I read novels about kids especially babies, I'm always affected. Maybe because I'm a mother so I'm also worried about my child's safety.

So that's it. Those are my not so secretly secret :)
I wish you could play along.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...