1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? I finished sorting some stuff..
The worst? hah! yeah, that. My daughter had a small accident and it's all my fault. I am so guilty I can't sleep last night..
2. What's the best thing someone's done for you (recently or not so recently)? my sister stayed for the night yesterday with my nephew since it's my first night without my husband beside me - he left for London that afternoon..
What's the worst thing someone's done to you (again, recently or not so recently)? hahaha! Okay don't get me wrong with this one - i told my nephew a couple of times to please not join my daughter in the playpen because he's already big for the playpen and his feet are already dirty running around the house but he don't want to listen. I was waiting for my sister to take him out of the playpen when I saw my daughter biting his one foot! That's worse because he don't want to listen. Tsk!
3. What's the best thing about your job? (SAHM) I get to see my baby's development and enjoy seeing her every minute of the day..
Worst? I got too careless yesterday and my daughter had a slight accident.. darn.
4. What's the best new website you've found? Pinterest..
Worst? hmm, I'm not so sure..
5. What's the best book you've read? The Bible..
Worst? hahaha! tricky!
6. What's the best movie you've seen? Here On Earth..
7. What's the best meal you've had? my husband's cooking..
Worst? from Bodhi.. it was a vegetarian cuisine, I love vegetables, and it will not be the worst meal for me if the people from Bodhi informed me that their food just look like the ordinary cuisine but the truth was they are made of vegetables designed to look like grilled pork etc..
8. What's the best holiday? Christmas 2010 - My first (and my husband's) Christmas as a parent..
Worst? hmm.. I'm not so sure how to answer this but let me try - Christmas 2007 ans New year 2008, my mother passed away a few days before Christmas in 2007.
9. What's the best thing in your future? that The Lord will come back..
Worst? I don't know when He will..