Sunday, June 12, 2011

Independence Day (And My Bestfriend's Birthday)

Hello everyone! It's been a week since I last posted here. Actually it's challenge for myself. Yup. I challenged myself to not post for seven days and see if I could resist the temptation :)

And I won!

Well, not exactly. Because I have tons of drafts I didn't post :) Haha! You know this blogging thing is very addictive I can skip lunch.

picture source
Okay so much for that. Oh by the way. Today is my country's 113th Independence Day. According to the History, it is when the Filipino Hero, General Emilio Aguinaldo declared the Philippine Independence in Kawit, Cavite on June 12, 1898 from the colonial rule of Spain.

And 81 years after, my bestfriend was welcomed to the world. Her mother gave birth on the 81th year anniversary of Philippine Independence. Sometimes we make joke about it and laugh. But at most times we think of how many people could be celebrating their birthdays on holidays. We're not seeing each other for quite sometime now, but we never forget to send messages to each other when we can. And since I can't visit her right now, I made a layout for her which I posted on her faceboook wall. I hope she will like it :) I just miss her so much.

 ScrapSis Wish - Wordart, birthday tag and balloon
She's Full Of Scrap - elements
BlueCat CCDDDP - Papers

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...