1. What was your best summer vacation like?sometimes we'll spend our vacation in our ancestral house in Laguna with some of my cousins and siblings, but that was a very long time ago..
2. What was your worst summer vacation like?
In my younger years:
on that same house haha! Actually it was the last vacation we had there. I was having a good time and so as my siblings and cousins. It was I think our fourth day of stay there when my siblings and one of my cousins who live with us were scolded by my aunt. I can't remember the reason why but my aunt was so furious (or that was too harsh?) that she drove them back to Manila. Geez I was left there with my other cousins who live in that house. That was worst because I was left there and it only meant that 'party' was over..
When I graduated in college:
So I was working then and alas! Summer came. So my sister planned an overnight swimming (I think). I was so excited because I love swimming -it's part of being who I am- so much! So it's settled then that my husband (boyfriend then) will come and join us. It was already midnight when I went to the pool. I was floating, then I decided to do the butterfly style when I reached the other side of the pool. I thought something hit me on my shoulder when I realized that my SHOULDER was in front of me! It was dislocated.. Ouch! So much pain I though I have less than an hour to live so I told my brother not to leave me. Hahaha! He knew what I was going through because he also had his arm dislocated a few years back..
3. What food or drink reminds you of a particular summer?
4. What summer-only activity do you now look most forward to every year?
swimming, camping, Daily Vacation Bible School. But I'm just starting a family and my daughter will just turn one, so I was hoping to go to Disneyland soon :)
5. What summer movie or summer reading are you most looking forward to this year?summer here in the Philippines has just ended although not the heat. But I am looking forward to watching X-Men First Class, I think it's a good movie :)