Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday #7





1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? 
I think on pool, you can learn how to landscape, but building a pool? that's hard..

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
I'll support it, I'm sorry but IMO, this country needs it very badly..

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
haha! I saw her eating the remote of the television when I turned my back to get a glass of water..
 
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
honestly I think  thrice a year (or less).. I'm a very busy person even when I was still working. I think at the time I was still working, I just went to the dentist when my tooth was aching so badly - aside from the annual check up :).
 
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
I love horses. When I graduated a friend asked me if I'd like to buy her uncle's 3 year old black horse. Oh! If I had the money back then, she's not gonna ask me twice!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My toddler's favorite thing is touching the remote, she knows she isn't supposed to, but can't seem to help herself. The oh S#$t look on her face when she actually changes something on the tv is priceless. Like OMG I am so dead, LOL!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...