Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday #5

Top Ten {Tuesday}

10 DIY Gifts For Mother's Day

In the past years, especially the time when my mother was still here, I always see my siblings (and myself) buy things for mother's day. But remembering that I make simple cards for friends or some DIY stuff for colleagues, I thought, why not make something like that for family on occasions like this?

1. A card

2. Flower Bouquet. If you have flowers in your garden, all you will need are scissors, nice paper or cellophane for wrapping and ribbon.
3. A flower vase for you bouquet made out of old newspaper.
4. If you don't have a flower garden, make flowers!
picture source
5. Towel cake/cupcake fro display.
6. A headband made out of tulle or a loose powder sponge.
7. A poem. I admire people who can make poem. I can only 'invent' story for my students before LOL!
8. An earing.

9. Prepare your meal for the day. Make your mother the Queen even for a day :)
10. Coffee table digi scrap album. You will only need photoshop or element, templates and have them printed.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...