Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #3






1. What is the weather like in your city today? VERY, VERY, VERY HOT!

2. Do you like the zoo? I think before when I was little because back then animals are healthy and young, but now, I don't think so. Last week I went to a zoo with my husband and daughter and it's a pity how the zoo looks like now a days, animals are so old, thin and very dry, I was very sad by their look..

3. Do you eat coconut? haha, yes.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it? oh yes I do, I have just finished my office table (at home) after my husband has assembled it..

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often? before we always have our summer vacation in our family's ancestral house, but things are different now so, what ancestral house? LOL!

6. How many pillows do you sleep with? two..

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? look for my baby..
8. Will you send your kids to summer camp? oh that, I have to think in the future..

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes? gravy..

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid? no, it's actually my aunt who kind of taught me to swim..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...