Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday 9 #10



Hey there! I was absent Thursday and Friday for my daily postings. I have been very very busy on my daughter's birthday preparation. My husband and I went to Divisoria yesterday. It's the 'bargain capital' of the Philippines :) You can find almost all of the things you might be needing for birthday party, fashion, wedding, house decoration, name it! But you have to be very very patient checking every aisle. It was really a very very tiring day for us {and I say very very :)}. Whenever I go to Divisoria, I get overwhelmed I forget why I am there! Anyway, I guess I have everything I need if only my dear husband didn't forget that I told him to buy six special gifts instead of five. Now I have to look for the same gift in the mall - or something that looks like it (and which mall..).

Saturday 9: Looking For Love


1. When you were single, or if you are single, what's the best way to look for love?
honestly I didn't look for love, I just waited for it :)

2. Have you ever cruised online personals, even if you're married for fun? What was the reason, or if you haven't, why not?
no, I'm scared of virus LOL!

3. Have you ever put up an online personal? If so, how was your experience?
no..

4. Have you ever answered an online personal? If so, how did it turn out? 
no I don't think so..

5. Have you ever had a good experience with online dating? If not, have you had a friend/family member have a good experience? Tell us about it! 
I think these questions are not for me :) No I don't do online dating and I don't know anyone who does..

6. Have you ever had a horrible experience with online dating? If not, someone else? 
again no..

7. Back in 2004, a friend threw her husband out because she found out that he was having cyber affairs/sex with 2 women in states FAR away from them. Do you think that cybersex is actually cheating?
honestly, yes..

8. Do you have any suggestions for someone as to how to stay safe using a dating service? 
just be cautious, the same caution you will when dating in person..

9. I've heard someone say, “There's Match.com and then there's everyone else." Is this true in your experience or someone you know?
hahaha, my gmail account receives a lot of spam and messages from match.com and other online dating services and I have never clicked one of them. I don't know anyone who' on online dating..

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...