Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting To Know You #4




1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
oh I love both! But okay, I'll go to the picnic first..

2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
hmm.. okay bra-less, then I'll wear a jacket :)

3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
let me have the vacation, I badly need that!

4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
wha - kill me!

5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
okay so this is a tricky question.. I like watching them but I don't think I like to be a contestant on any of them, but to answer your question, I'd rather go on the amazing race..

6. would you rather be hot or cold?
well that? I'd rather be cold..

7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?
to the beach..

8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
I'd rather not shave my legs.. after all, I'm not really shaving my legs :)


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...