Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Steeling #11




Cheers to all of us thieves!

46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
since you mentioned the word 'bad' of course I would..

47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? 
no I don't think so..

48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you? 
break up with someone..

49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? 
a turtle! We actually have two turtles, they're about five years old, however, one of them died this month, we're so sad especially my father because they're originally his..

50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? 
I think I'll choose Lady Gaga..

51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
I know how to play the guitar, and I really, really want to learn to play the piano, I only know how to play one song..

52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
college I guess..

53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
I think I'll go with Philippines (where I am) first since I haven't been to all the beautiful places here, before going out..

54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? 
hahaha! I don't think so..

55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
no, I don't think most people care about it. As long as you don't sudden;y develop rashes on your neck or pulse or ear lobes..

56. Where are the worst public restrooms? 
here in the Philippines? I don't go to public restrooms as much as possible but I do choose to go to mall restrooms if I badly need to. I have no idea honestly, where is the worst restroom located, but I know there is/are..

57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? 
hmm.. I don't think I have an idea..

58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? 
Monica Geller (Courtney Cox)..

59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle? 
yesterday :)

60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
Dawson's Creak..


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...