Welcome to The Queen's Meme!
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Let's talk that 4-letter work today: W.O.R.K."We all have to make a living one way or another. It's a necessary part of life. Sometimes it's good to evaluate where we are and what we want. We spend too much time each day "on the job" to be unhappy. I did a little soul searching today. Join me."
1. Are you in a job/career you always wanted?
I am mastering the art of motherhood, and yes, I have a lways wanted to become a mother and fulfill the essence of being a woman :)
2. Do you find your workaday world fulfilling and rewarding?
yes. just seeing how you are taking care of your child and seeing how she enjoys seeing you everyday, that's really fulfilling. But even when I was still working, I find my everyday life meaningful and rewarding despite the fact that the management isn't pro employee, still, my students are my happiness.
|photo from Mimi Lenox|
3. If you could change jobs, what would you do?
I hope I could answer that by saying "I have always wanted to be an engineer" but it will just mean that I have to study again. I have nothing against studying, I love school. But if it will mean that I have to give 5 years of my life back in the university, and stop teaching, then I will choose to be a teaching again.
(my former students)
4. What about your job irritates you the most?
hahaha! The management! Have you ever had a boss who's so bossy she'll scream at you in front of other people? We're actually in group discussing something important when the boss came and shouted something that to my surprise didn't actually registered on my mind due to embarrassment and shock. Hahaha! that was weird.
5. Would you rather have a high pressure meaningful career or a mindless clock-punching job?
6. I believe in the concept of "paying myself first" as in tucking away dollars for emergencies and vacations. If you started a special savings plan and could save a certain amount each week to do something only for yourself, what would that be?
a weekly massage..
7. What do you think is the hardest paying job on earth?
the one that cleans the drainage and the one that collects garbages..