Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #5


1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
no..

2. Can you sew?
oh yes I can..

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I prefer to pour it in my pancake..
picture source
4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?


5. Do you like swimming?
absolutely..

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
I have never been to sonic..

7. Are you funny?
hmm, I guess so :)

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
it will actually depends on the result of my negotiation wit her father :)
pictiure source

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and Chinese cabbage..
picture source
10. Were you a Girl Scout?
oh yes I was, I had a lot of fun singing the Girl Scout songs back then..




Photobucket

1 comment:

Spanish Pinay said...

Nice to know a little more about you :)

http://spanishpinaynanay.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...