The 5000 Question Meme, The Final Part
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? both!
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? If I have the option, I won't go to the zoo, but to answer this, fishes and monkeys..
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? no, not really..
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? no, I don't think so..
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? teaching, but I don't think I can go back to teaching again, I have to take care of my baby and I'd rather sacrifice my teaching for my baby's sake :)
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? the right to vote (hahaha)
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? equator..
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? listening to music..
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? if he can make sacrifices for others at stake of his life..
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Belle, from Beauty and the Beast
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: nausea (especially at sea)
87. What was the last thing you paid for? grocery..
88. Are you a coupon clipper? no..
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? no..
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? karate..
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? sorry, I don't personally like Star Trek, Straship Troope, and the other movies associated with that 'star' thing...
92. What insects are you afraid of? cockroach..
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? a verse from the Bible..
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? none so far..
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? chicken skin..
96. What are your parents interested in? plants, we have a lot of plants in our garden, sometimes I just can find our house LOL!
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? oh, no!
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? no..
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? plans 'coz I have to do something about it..
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? when I think I'm in danger..
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. my house, my bed and my cellphone ;-)