Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 16)

This is my day 16 post. No Blog Dare today, don't know why but I already asked Tiffany, the creator of Blog Dare (well, I posted on the forum). Anyway here's my answer.

Day 16 - Dream House..

I like my house to be spacious, a high ceiling two-story house, with a wide high door and a big backyard and nice flower garden and a tree house for my children. Inside I'd like to have at least 5 bedrooms one for the guest, a home library for me and my family to gather and bond with books, I'd like to have a big bathroom because I love bathrooms, I just want to hang out there. The dining table should be intimately close, I mean not too big; the windows are high. I'd like to have a pool because I swim and I'd like my children to learn to swim as well. I like my house to look vintage, something classic but black and white in color. The rooms of my children will of course depend on their taste.
picture source
picture source
MY FAVORITE! picture source
Bot of course I want everything inside the house to be black and white. Those are my favorite colors. Does that makes sense? Can you visualize it? LOL! Something classic like this:
picture source
but black and white like this:
picture source
And here are some bedroom photos:
picture source
or how about this one?
picture source
or this one:
picture source
They all look so elegant don't they? But of course my girl's room should look like this one:
picture source
or this one:
picture source
Gee! This post actually helps me in developing my googling-tivity! (LOL). I guess that's it. I'm already overwhelmed by these pictures.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...