Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 15)

Day 15 - Bible verse

I have a personal Bible verse that I live with, although there are a lot of Bible verses that mean so much to me.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.

Yea though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the precess of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil.

My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
(from my Bible, New International Version)

My favorite Christian author is Max Lucado. I love his writings. A friend gave me a book as a gift, 'Traveling Light.' I love it so much because he discussed Psalm 23 on that book. It says in the front: Releasing the burden you were never intended to bear. Yeah I believe on that. We have a big God above, He will never leave us alone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...