Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 9 #3

 

Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music

1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby? yes I do, I use an mp3 player

2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate. I don't really 'hate' I just dislike her LOL! well, she's a manipulative sadist who feeds on other people's fear and embarrassment.

3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about? I'm not so sure about that...

4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home? in the bedroom, because I can read a good book in there, have a sip of my coffee and relax

5. How did you come up with the title of your blog? (here I go again..) I love fairytale princesses and I believe I'm one of them, unfortunately I was forgotten LOL!

6. Tell us about the one who got away. with what?

7. Have you ever had a big birthday party? no, not really, I was supposed to throw a big birthday party last year but I was still pregnant then, maybe next time..

8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended? it was an office party actually.

9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too? yes, sometimes, I was kind of overwhelmed with the fast changing pace around me :)

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...