Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Blog Dare (April 9)

a mom blog community


April 9, 2011 - An exercise in sharing...

Create a list of 10 or so things your readers may not know about you.  Yes yes, this is a lot like the 25 Random Things About Me floating around on Facebook.  However, I find these lists interesting.  They are a great way to learn a few things about the writer you may never have known otherwise.

Oh yes I know that '25 Random things About Me' on Facebook although I did not join in the fun LOL!

Okay so here's my share for today:
1. I'm a goth and I love it!
    p.s. goth, not emo
2. I don't like folding clothes after I laundry them (is there a machine that folds clothes?).
3. I love drag racing and dreamed of drag racing someday
4. I love rag dolls, I may look like I don't care about dolls but one Christmas exchange gift, I asked for a rag doll which was granted :)
5. I'm an insomniac (I think I already mentioned this on Day 1 of 30 Days of blogging) and I can stay awake for 3 day (that's why my mom was keeping caffeine out of my sight). Nothing, I just read and read.
6. I'm a teacher. I graduated BSE but I was teaching pre-school, elementary (gradechool) and highschool. I think I will be teaching college as well LOL!
7. I'm a book and magazine collector. I have LOTS of books my mom doesn't know where to put the others.
8. I'm into classical musics.
9. I have a HUGE crush on Vin Diesel (**giggles). If he ask me to marry him, he will not tell it twice!
Picture Source
10. I love to sing. I sing on our church every Sunday.

That's it. I hope I entertained you with what you are reading on my blog. Have a great day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...