Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday 9 #2









Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen

1. What was the best thing about being 19? I'm past 18 and I feel like I'm half way of becoming an adult

2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? in any scrapbooking events

3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when... I tripped in front of my university, tsk!

4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years. boys dividing their hair in the middle (kimpeee); bellbottom (again); i don't know anymore...

5. What's the best birthday present you've ever had? a ring

6. What's your oldest possession? letters from my elementary days till present

7. Do you have any phobias? yes

8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we've been having? yeah, I wish we have Spring from where I live so I could also enjoy it, but we don't so I don't have any plans at all..

9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in? I don't live there, sorry..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...