Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Steeling #3







The 5000 Question Meme Part 3

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: checking garden fruits in google

Ambytime: haha! no idea

Asscactus: an ass that looks like a cactus?

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? my baby's milk (?)

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? my teddy bear

54. How many TV’s are in your house? one

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? malling, going to church, visiting mg parent's house

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? happy

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? no

59. What is your idea of paradise? something with a good landscape, wild animals are tamed, fruit trees are at bloom

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? YES, it's in the Bible , He's powerful

61. Do you believe in Hell? yes

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? **can you do-I'm ambidextrous

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? sacrificing...

64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) yes

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? I'm not sure...

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? hahaha!

67. What's the best joke you ever heard?

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Enchanted Kingdom

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? natural

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? yeah, much up front, I don't have any dark secrets at all

71. What is under your bed right now? nothing, I don't like the idea of placing things under the bed

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? of course go home, it's where my family is

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? sorry I don't drive yet

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Moonriver by Frank Sinatra

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?it was on my wedding 2 years ago, I'm sorry I forgot the song....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...