Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Blog Dare (April 7)

a mom blog community

Today's challenge: April 7, 2011 - I would love to be the spokesperson for....

Haha! Okay so this is a bit hard. Who would I want to be the spokesperson of? Hmmm... Let me think....

Can I just be the spokesperson of the misunderstood? Well, sometimes, people just can't explain themselves, I mean they 'are' speaking but what they wanted really to say is not what we are hearing, you know what I mean? I remember this movie 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatball' where the dad of Flint Lockwood was a man of few words and that he cannot express himself out really that's why most of the time, he and Flint just argue. At the end of the movie Sam Sparks, the weather reported then gf of Flint took Steve's (the monkey) translator and connect it on Tim's heart so that Flint would hear what he really wanted to say. His "in-other-words" moment. Yeah I like that movie (**smile).

picture source

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...