Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 13)

Day 13 - Goals

Goals. When I was still in highschool I started making goals on 'post it.' Oh how I love post it! My mom would always ask me where my book was because it's covered with post it especially when I went to college. How I wish I took a picture of how my books and notebooks looked like then. Until now I still use my ever trusted post it.. Oh so enough of the chitchat, here's the list of my 2011 goal:
Right now, since I already have a family of my own, my goals are (of course) for my family.

* to finish my baby's birthday planning
* to visit the European country before I have y second child
* to teach my child (children) about God as our personal Lord and Savior
* to lead them into the ministry
* to become a good example to my family
* to be  part of a creative team someday
* to have a vacation at least twice a year
* to get back in shape, be fit and healthy for my family
* to have a family portrait before the year (2011) ends
* to buy a DSLR camera on Saturday haha!

I think that's it for now. I see to it that my goals are flexible to avoid frustrations LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...