Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Blog Dare (April 5)

a mom blog community

I was actually late for this month's Blog Dare at the Bloggy Mommy community. What's actually good about this dare was that, they are not forcing you to blog, just post if you have free time, it says "think quality over quantity" on the page. That's good. I hope that bloggers aren't blogging just for the sake of blogging. When I started blogging in 2004, I was very eager then to post. But after a year, my account was hacked. At that time I lost my appetite in blogging. It is only now that I can find myself back on track again.

So here's today challenge: April 5, 2011 - How I break up the daily routine...

I know that if I stick with my 'to do list' in chronological order that will be good for me, but since I wanted to cut myself from these daily routine, I try to do it randomly. My whole life as a student, I cannot live without a post-it and an organizer where I jot down all the things I need to do each day-assignments, meetings, symposiums and others. So, when I gave birth, I was thinking if there's still a need to be 'boring' (that's me), I realized, it's fun to try it in a different way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...