Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 11)


Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows

Oh this is one topic I love to discuss! Here it goes...

Before, I really love Ghost Whisperer that's why I bought a dvd copy of it so that I could watch it in my own free time. The story evolves around a small town chick Melinda Gordon who has the ability to see ghosts, earthbound spirits as her grandmother calls them. She help the lost souls that come to her to go into the light and have peace. The show ran for five seasons before it was canceled last year. IMO, the fifth season was just forced to be done, I think they can do better than that. One thing that I love about GW was the love team of Jeniffer Love Hewitt and David Conrad. I love them both. They act so good and convincingly I can't move on after every episodes! LOL! I wish they could work together again. Oh, I'm still saddened about how it has ended though...

Another show I like was the Prison Break which was about two brothers wherein one of them was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit. Kind of genious that show was. You'll learn how to get back to someone and how to escape from prison LOL! Although I'm not that serious in watching it, I kind of find it entertaining though.

Heroes was another sci fi television drama where more people are discovering their powers and abilities. I like it in the beginning but then I got bored of it. They all get to discover their powers, I mean yes it's a science fiction but, adding a little bit of reality won't hurt. That's one reason that it got a very low rating at the last season of the show. Quite bad for a good start.

(photos from wikipedia.com)

I'd like to include Phineas and Ferb. Yeah I know it's a cartoon show for children but it's entertaining. I can watch the complete series even if it was a replay for the nth time. My daughter has learned to love the show as well. The brothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher are so cute with all their inventions and how their older sister Candace Flynn tries so hard to bust the brothers while making time for her love, Jeremy and disliking Perry the two brother's pet platypus.

So that's it I think, for my favorite TV shows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...