Tuesday, April 12, 2011

7 Royal Questions On Tuesday #3







Spring Done Sprung Meme 

"Today we are discussing the wonders of Spring.   But it's not all about blooming flowers and Easter cards this time. Just a simple play on words with a twisted smack of alliteration and snark thrown in. You know, the usual. Now do me a favor and add your smack to the smack. K?"

1. What about spring ticks you off the most? I really hope I could answer all these questions about Spring, but we don't have Spring here. But guess what, I want to experience Spring for my daughter's sake :)
2. How many blooming idiots have you met lately? ~~~~~~
3. If spring springs early when you're in the middle of a spring fling, does that mean you must flung 'em out of your life early or can it wait until summer comes? ~~~~~~~~~
picture source @ Mimi Lenox
4. If you could toss one thing or person out the window during your annual spring cleaning, who would it be? I guess if I will, someone who's bugging me while I'm cleaning..
5. Do you have seasonal defective disorder? we only have two seasons here but I know someone who does LOL!
6.   If you left the windows open on a cool spring night, what would the neighbors see? ~~~~~~
7.  Name your most potent allergens during this season of (achoo!) bliss. ~~~~~~~~~
Why don't we have Spring here?!! LOL! I wish my daughter could enjoy the fun that other people have during Spring time. But I guess it will mean that we have to move... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...