Monday, April 11, 2011

Vampire Sucks!

-and that's true, they will suck you till you're blood dried. Right now I have this thing for vampires right now and I'm so hooked I was up finishing season 1 last night until 4am this morning. Oh I'm so hooked I forgot to eat my dinner. And right now I'm watching (with my daughter) the season 2. I so love Damon, I mean his face was so expressive I'm very fond of watching and rewinding whenever there is a scene that I like. My favorite character is Damon Salvatore played by Ian Somerhalder. He's a good thespian, and yes, he's cute or handsome in that matter. And I saw this video of him (only) in Youtube. Whew! He's really good!



Okay enough of Damon, I mean Ian, I mean Damon and Ian. Well Vampires Diaries is about two brothers who fell in love with a young woman in 1864, Katherine Pierce. And when Katherine was caught and was burned, the two brothers survived to this day and met Elena Gilbert who, Stefan has fallen in love with, and coincidentally looked like Katherine who was Elena's descendant. Wow can you imagine that? And just like in the Twilight Saga, there are werewolves coming after them. So basically, this is all about love triangle between two brothers. You may want to try to watch it if you haven't yet, it will really get you. After watching Ghost Whisperer and left me sad because of its ending, I tried to check whether this Vampire Diaries could get me hooked and it did. It just did.

picture source
picture source
picture source
picture source

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...