Tuesday, April 5, 2011

7 Royal Questions On Tuesday #2


The Grocery Store Meme
(****please take note that when I say [#_] on the post title, it is the control number of my post about that topic)

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? no, my husband and I get used to what aisle to go first, next and last

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? no

3. Coupons. Use 'em? gift certificates, if we have, yes

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? no, not yet :D

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? here in the Philippines, the largest chain stores are ShoeMart, there's also PureGold, it actually depends..

6.  How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? at least 2 and a half to 3, it's also our bonding time (me, my daughter and husband)

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? no

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without? coffee LOL!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...