Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Steeling #2







Sunday Steeling: The 5000 Question Meme Part 2

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? my husband

27. Do you have a lot to learn? i guess on parenting, I'm a first time mom

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? all of the above

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? honesty and trust

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? 1. I'd like to see my daughter to be settled (college, work, family); 2. Make sure that everything is in place and organized (my memorial, funeral parlor) so that the people I'm gonna leave can just focus in mourning for me (LOL); 3. posts it on every closet so that my husband will remember where things are.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? I have no idea

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I support the cause for cancer, that mean so much to me

34. What does each decade make you think of: that every decade there's a new trend and will just be replaced of another new trend then couple of decades after it will be a trend again (hahaha)

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? late '90s and early 2000, it is when I leaned about life

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? All This Time by Tiffani, Moonriver by Frank Sinatra and I love the Dirty Dancingancing song

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?  Philippines-President Aquino

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? make a change

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Disney Channel

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Maleficent (?) I'm a lover of beauty as well hahaha!

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? yes

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? fly

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? now that will take me a minute to explaine to you so I will give you a link to read (http://therelativelyinterestingblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/why-is-sky-blue-in-day-and-black-at.html)

43. What does your name mean? kind and loving

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? the outer space

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: breathe

Meat: grilled pork

Different: special

Pink: my baby

Deserve: homeless

White: balance

Elvis: icon

Magic: Harry Potter

Heart: blood

Clash: war (?)

Pulp: fruit

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Frank Sinatra and Patrick Swayze

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? President Obama

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? yes, Harry Potter (all of them) and Dirty Dancing

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?  psp, lots of bottled water and peanuts

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?  I have had saved a life when I was in elementary

So that's my Sunday Steeling. I hope that you can participate again next week :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...