Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 2)

So now I'm on my 2nd day of the 30-day blogging series and here it is.


Day 2 - Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Haha! This would be like the nth time that I'm gonna explain why my blog name is this.

Okay so here it goes...
I love fairy tale stories especially the princesses in every stories, name it, Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, Cinderella. But my favorite of all is Belle from the Beauty and the Beast. It's an uncommom (from every fairy tale story) kind of love affair between a human and a prince turned beast that only true love's kiss can get him back to being human again.

Well anyway, I am a princess, one of them, just forgotten to put my story into writing-and even in movie! Hahahaha!! So that's it guys. Tomorrow I'll deal with my 3rd day of blogging :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...