Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 1)

Ok so I saw this in one of the blogs I follow and she's actually playing this trail and listing names of people/blog who would want to play with her. But that was two months ago. Nevertheless, I still would want to make some enjoyment about this (",)

So let me start today.
Day 1 - Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.

RECENT PICTURE?! Oh man! I don't think I have one. But If you like I'll post this one:

Yup, that's me. I'm Cherrylej, I just got married to my six year boyfriend, I now have a sweet, cute little me who always wakes up so early as if she'll be late for work! (LOL!)

Facts About Me
1. I'm a traditional scrapper turned digi scrapper since I cannot 'paper scrap' because I have to take care of my little me and the house we call home.

2.I love taking pictures. And I wish that someday (soon) I will have my dream camera - Sony SLT-A33Y (DSLR).

3. I like watching movies and tv series with ghost something and power like Ghost Whisperer (before), Supernatural, HP, Superman etc.

4. I love pastas, anything Italian, haha! And I wish that someday (soon, again) I could travel in Europe so I could taste the finest spaghetti with white sauce in Italy. I just love that continent.

5. I love cartoons, one thing that I know my daughter and I would get to bond and have in common (LOL).

6. I love books. I can finish 3-4 novels in a day.

7. I love kids of all ages.

8. I like to sing, I sing on our church.

9. I love Superman. If given a chance, I'd like to meet and have a date with him (yeah, kid's dream of flying).

10. I'm a swimmer.

11. I'm addicted to Farmville and CityVille on Facebook.

12. I don't eat fruits, they're messy.

13. I'm an insomniac.

14. I'm a Christian stay-at-home mom.

15. I'm a teacher by profession.

So that's it. I'm done with my day 1. Tomorrow I'll post my day 2. I hope I didn't bore you ^^
If you'd like to participate, here's the rest of the days to post. You can post that aside from your reular day's post. Have a nice day ahead of you!


30 DAYS OF BLOGGING
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your favorite recipes
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-What's in your makeup bag
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...