Thursday, March 31, 2011

Marquee For My Blog

ALAS! After almost four hours of checking on the web on how I could minimize these button (of blogs I like) from occupying the right side of my blog, here it is. I found a site where (I think) it can teach me how  to BUT i just felt dizzy after checking it. You might want to take a look at it yourself here. I was like 'what is this' when I saw this site. I mean I do people, instead of just directly helping others, would as if make fun of people searching for answer like me. Can't they just be like this one other site? Pardon me, I don't intend to attack the first site directly. But if you will just take a look at his site, the tutorial was moving and I have to be fast in catching the line I was supposed to read (*sigh). Anyway, thanks to Freedomwall.net for the tutorial.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...