Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrusday Thunks #2

Thursday Meme
Eating Grapes In The Rain

Hello! Welcome to Thursday Thunks. If you want to join, the button is click-able, it will bring you directly to its source. happy Thursday :)

1. If all the world is a stage, where are the audience sitting? around me

2. Taken from InsanityCafe Forums: If ghosts exist and are around us now, what happens if all life on Earth is destroyed? Would ghosts remain or also be destroyed? If ghosts are energy and energy on the planet is destroyed, wouldn't it destroy ghosts? I think they will not be destroyed because they're already lifeless LOL! ; yes if they are energy they will be

3. How do you know you live in the real world? Morpheus is that you?


4. What is the best/worst April Fools Day joke that has ever been played on you? Same question for one that you have played on someone else.when somebody texted me using my boyfriend then husband now that he died, oh that was so bad I  can't move on for a week! I haven't played anything bad to someone, either I'm not good at it or I'm just scared that I will be the cause of someone's heart attack, or worse, death! hahaha!

5. If you could pick the last year of your life, which would you pick and why? when I was pregnant-I was so ugly and feeling so ewe then, hahahha!

6. April showers bring May flowers. Have you ever been stuck in a rainstorm?yup, it's not quite pretty though (and who would ever think getting stuck is pretty?!).

7. Grapes. Green or red/purple? Seeded or seedless? sorry I don't eat fruits...

8. Someone knocks at your door asking where your neighbor lives, calling your neighbor by name, do you point them in the right direction?no..

9. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? chippy
10. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? four hours ago-I watered the plants

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...