Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Digiscrap Baby Guestbook

I'm still working on my daughter's guestbook using digital scrapbook materials. I think the idea is fantastic because it was more likely that you're just printing your LOs (before submitting on your online gallery). I'm new in digital scrapbooking. I'm a traditional scrapper turned digi scrapper since I have no time to cut papers and glue them with each other because I'm taking care of my precious baby, I tried this one and man! Kind of cool whenever I discover the use of texture, gradient map and/or actions in Adobe Photoshop. Right now I've already finished 18 pages out of 28. Wow. I'm not even finished with half of it huh. Well anyway, I'd like to share the first page but I have to give credit for the suppliers LOL!

























paper and confetti-Fei Fei's Stuff Coolbliss
frame-Studio Flergs Smitten
butterfly, ribbon and flower-BD Colorful Delight

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...