Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday 9 #1








Saturday 9: A Long December


1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve? very very nice, it's our first Christmas as parents and our daughter's first Christmas as well

2. Do you have any unusual collections? I collect horror booklet (hahaha!)

3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do? fold the clothes (LOL!!!)

4. What is one thing that makes you cry? whenever I see (even commercials on tv) homeless people on the street

5. What do you love to do on the weekend? bond with my husband and my little tot

6. Do you and your family get along? yes, yes we do

7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. no I don't think so

8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something? the regular person I turn to whenever I need to complain ;p (my office buddy, my bestfriend, my husband, it depends on where the thing happened)

9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line? a coffee

That's Saturday 9. If you want to join, just click on the button and I hope you will. It's fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...