Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2010

My sister, her son and I together with my daughter and hubby, went to memorial last Sunday to visit my mom, grandma and grandpa. When we reached the place, it was crowded and somewhat humid. There are lots of police officers on duty to check bags of those that has just arrived, makes sure that the traffic is continuously moving and looking for any trouble that might come around. We saw our mother's tomb and it was grassy and a bit muddy so we had it mowed and cleaned. I was checking Bella every once in a while to know if she's already hungry. After thirty minutes the tomb was done. So we had our things unpacked - candles, flowers, drinks and some rags. The feeling was somewhat nostalgic. Sometimes I just don't wanna go there. But I still did so that my daughter would be able to finally meet her lolo at who will also visit at the memorial park and her lola as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...