Sunday, April 4, 2010

To My Baby

You just don’t know how amazed I am to know that you are growing there inside my womb, making all the efforts to survive, and feeling and understanding my every touch and words.

You just don’t know how frightened I am right now feeling you there. Thinking that I might hurt you with my every move. One day soon, you will be born, and you will see the world that I am seeing right now.
You too, will be surprised at how different and peaceful it is to stay in my womb. But that’s how the world is. The reality that we need to face.

But there’s nothing for you to worry about. I will always be your guide. I will try to explain to you the why’s and how’s of the world. Things may be different from each one’s perspective, but as long as you believe pray, and look straight, you will then understand everything. I love you always and forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...