Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trick or Treat

Getting ready for the Halloween is really fun and exciting. Every year at my husband's work, they dress their work place and put on some costumes for trick or treating for staff kids. This year, I just can't bring her to daddy's office to join in the fun since she still have a slight stranger anxiety. So my husband and I decided to let her join next year when she's ready. The pictures I used on these layouts were from last year, courtesy of our dear friend and hubby's officemate, Rene. Oh he's really a good photographer. He's took the pictures from my daughter's birthday.

I passed by at The Studio and saw that they're having a Designer Quest. And I'm blessed to be able to download a free mini kit from one designer who made a very very nice kit, Bettylynn Designs called Spooky Treats.


This second layout, I used Beary Scary by Snuggle Berry Pie Designs and Scrap Sprinkle Designs.



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...