Friday, October 14, 2011

Letters Of Intent #10

Foursons



I wish for all of you to understand what I am saying on my letter for tonight, but I am STILL protecting the person I am writing this letter to. So just kindly bear with me..

Dear 'She-who-must-not-be-named,'

I read your blog today and I felt disappointed. You were pouring your heart's content that you were by passed and embarrassed by your so called friends. I wish I could tell you that I feel the same way, and that it's all because of you. I am faithfully doing my job to help you because as we can both see, we're the only ones left in this quest. But instead you have forgotten about me and my effort to help you. I may not be the best that you have, but I surely am the one who stood beside you when everyone had left us. I don't want to brag about it, but I hope that you can find some time to think about why this is happening to you. And might as well review all of your posts for the past two months.

Sincerely yours,
Just Me


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...