Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday #10





1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
it's a yay! I always tell my husband to remove his shoes before stepping inside the house. It will be a big help for the one who always clean the house if we will carry inside or leave our shoes outside.

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I call them slippers or slip on..

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
I don't know any songs that I'm embarrassed knowing all the lyrics. Here in the Philippines we have local singers (the old ones) who sing songs that for others are corny and yuck, but I know some lines of their songs. It's not really embarrassing for me to know it..

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Dependable.. My bestfriend Andrea is so dependable. If I'm mad at something or someone, she'll say things that I WANT to hear, but at the end of the day she'll give me some nerve wreaking advice.. She's so cool that's why I love her so much!

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Yes. Because I wan't able to buy a DSLR camera a couple of months ago because I cannot make up my mind, and now I know what I want, I will just wait until December so I can 'unwrap' my gift haha!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...