Thursday, August 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday #4




I'm loving the pictures of my daughter's birthday. They were taken by my husband's officemate, Rene Cruz. He (Rene) said that he's not a professional photographer and that he only accept job for friends. But when I saw the pictures, I was amazed at how beautiful they came were.



I'm loving this illustration of Lady Gaga I found on Pinterest. I don't like her personally but this illustration is really cute.



I'm loving my daughter who never fails to make me smile everyday. Who gives me a kiss after 3 begs.

{My little music lover}


{childhood is never complete without learning the art of spit bubble making}


I'm loving this tent. I think Yna will love it too.



I'm loving the new Neville Longbotton. I never thought he'd be this handsome, next to my husband ;p



I'm loving this illustration of Hermione, Harry and Ronald.




I'm loving this shoes. I have never been brave enough to try a shoes this bold, but I think I'd like to try this one of these days or on my wedding anniversary in September.



I'm loving this portrait. My, I love her hair and her lipstick!



I'm loving Katie Holmes in a shirtdress and cinched belt.


How about you? what are you loving this week? Link it up!

Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...